'Sharing resources to inspire RE Teaching'
- Understand the key concepts of the Sikh faith from a local teacher of the Sikh faith to support the effective teaching of Sikhism.
- Learn from the presenter about their favourite resources and the context in which these have been used.
- Share your favourite RE teaching resource; physical, text or online, whatever you have used to inspire your pupils
- Primary and Secondary RE teachers and specialists to network and share experiences and ideas around resources, methodology and transition.
This is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate and promote the value and importance of RE for the education of every child and young person and shine a spotlight on a wealth of available resources.
Please bring your own resources and be prepared to share how these have been used in the classroom with examples of work where possible.
Promoting Children's Health and Wellbeing at school
• Promoting children’s physical and mental health, as part of a whole school approach
• Approaches for teaching about Relationships and Sex Education, including CSE, as part of a school’s PSHE Programme
• Your role in shaping and communicating school policy in these areas