A walk through the new Inspection Framework and its implications for middle leaders.
Training will be delivered by Catherine Leahy, HMI in the morning. The role of data in a school inspection will be explored in the afternoon with Andrew Howard and Dan Neale.
- The new EIF – What information do you need to know to be ready for inspection?
- Understanding the inspection process, from the phone call to the inspection itself
- What are deep dives and what do leaders need to know to prepare?
- The role of the subject leader and preparation for inspection – focus on intent, implementation and impact of the curriculum
- Applying the EIF to the teaching of mathematics and reading
- The new Inspection framework changes the role of data in a school inspection, but in practical terms, what does that actually mean for you as curriculum leaders. This practical session will explore the issues and the answers.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided