Explore current developments in English and Literacy for Primary Schools
- Explore current developments in English and Literacy;
- Focus on effective assessment practice and provide opportunities for moderation in reading and writing;
- Identify key strategies and actions for effective subject leadership in order to raise achievement for all pupils;
- Provide an excellent opportunity for English subject leaders to share good practice and to network.
By the end of the session you will have:
- Considered recent national initiatives and developments;
- Developed English subject and pedagogical knowledge;
- Explored strategies for effective leadership around raising achievement for all pupils.
Book this course to receive a 20% discount on the Spring Subject Leader meeting (22 March 2019)
English Subject Leaders, Senior Teachers, Headteachers