Speech and Language Therapy Targets Explained
- Explain the rationale behind Speech and Language Therapy Target setting.
- Explain the theory behind those targets that focus on ‘Understanding of Language’, ‘Use of Language(Talking)’ and ‘Speech Sounds’
- Provide practical advice on how to implement activities to achieve these targets back in your setting.
- Provide guidance on how to monitor and record a child’s progress with each target and advice on when and where the target sheet is to be returned
- Have a greater understanding of the targets set by speech and language therapists for children in your setting.
- Have the knowledge and skills to implement the activities both in structured tasks and more widely within your EY setting.
- Know how to monitor and record progress and when and where to return the completed target sheets.
Free* for early years setting practitioners and childminders who are able to draw down the free entitlement funding. Early Years Settings please book through Right Choice. Childminders please contact Pam Thomson at Pamela.Thomson@wiltshire.gov.uk
Parking charges apply in car park so bring change
- Right Choice terms & conditions apply for late withdrawal/no show
Early Years setting practitioners and accredited childminders